Shiba Inu (SHIB) prices have managed to surge despite volatile market conditions, and have outperformed a bulk of the crypto market this week.
Strong land sales ahead of the SHIB Metaverse, Robinhood listing, whale accumulation and more are among the factors supporting SHIB prices this week. In a recent update, a land auction event in Shiba Inu’s virtual world just ended, and moved into its next phase.
Shiba Inu kicks off “Holder Event”
The SHIB’s 72 hour sale event has managed to maintain hype for the coin in the market. While major coins printed red indexes, the Shiba Inu token has surged by over 8% in the last 7 days.
As the first bidding event got over in the SHIB’s Metaverse, the team announced the second stage for acquiring land. It is being named the “Holder Event”. The plots of land which went unbought during the first event will be made available directly for the LEASH or SHIBOSHI holders. SHIB mentioned that this event will go on with the fixed prices, and will run for seven days.
As per reports, the highest bid made for a piece of land in the SHIB’s Diamond Teeth tier went for around 6.5 Ethereum, or nearly $20,000. The bidding amount for the plot will remain fixed as it was in the Holder Event. However, there is no fixed upper limit for the to buy the land.
ETH whales still buying Shiba Inu token
Ethereum (ETH) whales are also accumulating the Shiba Inu token amid. An ETH whale named “BlueWhale0073” acquired over 237 billion Shib tokens worth $5.7 million. The recent buyings have also landed the token on the list of top 10 coins purchased by the Biggest ETH wallets in the last 24 hours. The top Ethereum whales hodl over $1.3 billion worth of Shiba Inu coins.
According to Shibburn, the burning process hasn’t slowed down. In the last 24 hours, over 344 million Shiba Inu tokens have been sent into the dead wallet in just 24 transactions.
- Just-In: Iran To Crack Down On Illegal Crypto Mining
- Terra (LUNA) Slumps 14% This Week, Here’s Why
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Jumps 7% This Week, Here’s Why It Could Go Higher
- Just-In: FTX Courts Big Political Figures For Upcoming Crypto Conference
- Just-In: Russia Set To Legalize Crypto, But There’s A Catch
- Ripple Vs SEC: Regulator Tries To Delay Releasing Hinman Memos
- Demand For Bored Ape NFTs Skyrockets In 24 Hours, Here’s Why
- Ripple Vs SEC: SEC Files Letter Saying It Is Satisfied With Discovery Phase
- Will Elon Musk Accept Cardano (ADA) Founder’s “Alternative Twitter” Offer?
- Cardano’s Vasil Hard Fork Expected In June; Here’s What To Expect
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Price Teases A Revisit To $0.133 Support
- Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH Price Range Bound Near $3,000; Is $4,000 On The Way?
- Litecoin Price Prediction: LTC Price Set To Jump 16%; Are You Buying?
- Cardano Price Prediction: ADA Price Remains Pressured Near 50-day EMA; Is $1.10 Possible?
- Stellar Price Prediction XLM Is Set For $0.24 With An Inverted H&S Pattern
- Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH Price Consolidates Near $3,000; Hold Or Exit?
- Litecoin Price Prediction: LTC Price Entering Range-Bound Rally
- WAVES Price Prediction: Hovers Near Monthly Support $20.0; Aims For $35.0 Next
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: ZIL May Correct 15% Before Hitting The Next Support
- Dogecoin Price Prediction: DOGE Price Set To Jump 30%; Time To Enter?