A bearish fallout from a yearly falling wedge pattern suggested the Dogecoin(DOGE) price witnessed a significant freefall. However, the lower price rejection at the retest phase puts a possibility on the cards and traps the aggressive sellers.
- The DOGE price broke under $0.10 after a 28.5% fall last week.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Dogecoin coin is $1.56 Billion, indicating a 337% gain.
The Dogecoin(DOGE) price fell sharply after the 2021 bull run resulting in the formation of a falling wedge. The downfall within the bearish pattern devalues market value by 88%.
The selling pressure has grown gradually within the bearish pattern and recently breaks below the support trendline and $0.10 with a bearish engulfing candlestick. However, the buyers temporarily take back the trend control at $0.080 to retest the broken trendline.
The higher price rejection due to selling faced near the broken trendline increases the chances of a post-retest reversal. Therefore, traders can expect a breakout entry once the market value crosses under $0.082 and can target the low of $0.045.
The bearish theory will be invalidated if buyers find a closing above $0.10 and trap the sellers. In this case, the bulls can achieve the target of reaching the resistance trendline close to $0.13.
This week’s sudden fall in DOGE market value undermines the bullish crossover of the 50 and 100-day EMA and might shortly regain a bearish alignment. However, the discussed bearish contingency possibility can find opposition near the EMAs, and traders can target it as an exit spot.
The possibility of a trend reversal increases with the VI lines displaying the start of another bullish crossover attempt. However, a post-retest reversal will sabotage the bullish attempt and continue the bear cycle further.
- Resistance levels- $23.1 and $25.6
- Support levels- $20.2 and $17.4
- LUNA Price Jumps 1500%, Time To Buy Or Another Trap?
- Terra Founder Proposes Revival Plan But LUNA 2.0 Shall Be An Uphill Task, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Circle Mints 8.4 Billion USDC Within 7 Days, Why?
- Buy The Dip? Whales Add $1.2 Bln Bitcoin As Price Falls Below $30K
- Just In: Tron’s New Addition Takes Stablecoin Supply Beyond $1 Billion
- Just-In: BAYC Votes For “Ape Drops” NFT Marketplace; What’s Next?
- Investors Warn On Bitcoin Dip, Here’s What They Say
- Not Just UST; Terra Crash Hits These Cryptos Hard
- Another Fantom Hack? FTM Slumps 15% After DEX Attack
- VanEck and 21Shares Suspend Their Terra ETPs After Recent Collapse
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?
- TRX Price Analysis: Fallout of $0.075 Support Hints 18% Drop in TRX
- MANA Price May Tumble By 42%; Here’s Why
- BTC Price Consolidates Below $30,000; Is $34,000 Feasible From Here?
- XRP Price Prediction 2022-2027 : Will The Ripple Come out of the SEC Case ?
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Approaches $0.50; Is Bounce Back Feasible?
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Declining trendline Prevents DOT Price Recovery
- FTM Price Analysis: Retest to Channel Support Hints at Bullish Recovery