The failed attempt from the TRON (TRX) buyers to escape the range-bound rally indicates a potential downfall to the $0.057 mark. The $0.075 fallout brings a short opportunity for interested traders to take an 18% target. Can the concentrated EMAs stall the upcoming freefall?
- The TRX price has lost 16% since the last week
- The TRX chart shows a potential bearish crossover of 20-and-200-day EMA
- The 24-hour trading volume in the TRON coin is $1.77 Billion, indicating a 21.5% loss
The TRON(TRX) price has resonated in a horizontal channel since the beginning of 2022. During the consolidation phase, the coin comfortably bolstered itself at the $0.057 support making several attempts to push its way through the $0.0748 resistance.
The constant accumulation of buyers over the past five months and their efforts to break the horizontal channel finally saw success on 4th May and reached a high of the $0.9 mark.
However, the buyers couldn’t sustain this breakout amidst the recent crash in the crypto mark and succumbed to the daunting horizontal channel once again. The TRX price currently trades at $0.716, with an intraday loss of 3.51%. The support fallout suggests the TRX price would descend 18.7% lower to retest $0.057 support.
On a contrary note, all this fuss has accumulated the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) near the $0.075 mark, which may interrupt further downfall and push the price back above $0.75
The TRX/USDT pair pierced through the midline of the Bollinger band indicator gives additional confirmation for descending to the lower support band situated near $0.57.
The vortex indicator shows the VI+ and VI- slope is poised to bearish crossover. This sell signal may bring additional sellers and bolster the expected 18% fall.
- Resistance level- $0.074 and $0.088
- Support levels- $0.057 and $0.053
- LUNA Price Jumps 1500%, Time To Buy Or Another Trap?
- Terra Founder Proposes Revival Plan But LUNA 2.0 Shall Be An Uphill Task, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Circle Mints 8.4 Billion USDC Within 7 Days, Why?
- Buy The Dip? Whales Add $1.2 Bln Bitcoin As Price Falls Below $30K
- Just In: Tron’s New Addition Takes Stablecoin Supply Beyond $1 Billion
- Just-In: BAYC Votes For “Ape Drops” NFT Marketplace; What’s Next?
- Investors Warn On Bitcoin Dip, Here’s What They Say
- Not Just UST; Terra Crash Hits These Cryptos Hard
- Another Fantom Hack? FTM Slumps 15% After DEX Attack
- VanEck and 21Shares Suspend Their Terra ETPs After Recent Collapse
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?
- TRX Price Analysis: Fallout of $0.075 Support Hints 18% Drop in TRX
- MANA Price May Tumble By 42%; Here’s Why
- BTC Price Consolidates Below $30,000; Is $34,000 Feasible From Here?
- XRP Price Prediction 2022-2027 : Will The Ripple Come out of the SEC Case ?
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Approaches $0.50; Is Bounce Back Feasible?
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Declining trendline Prevents DOT Price Recovery
- FTM Price Analysis: Retest to Channel Support Hints at Bullish Recovery